Cocky Night in Canada

Fiction about real life events

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Jacking Off At Work


While filling in for one of the managers at work I happened upon his desk calendar. On July 7th neatly printed in black marker were the words JACK OFF.

He had also scheduled to Jack Off July 28th and then for a whole week in August. Hmmm....this was interesting, I mean I've heard about couples scheduling "date" nights, but scheduling alone time? Then it dawned on me, Jack was one of his employees who was obviously going to be off those days.

Still...this made my day, I'm still chuckling about it hours later.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Mike Stewart said...

If you saw that on my calendar, your assumption would have been right at first glance. Not right now (I just "got lucky"!) but for the most part jacking off is the story of my life. As Woody Allen said to Diane Keaton in "Annie Hall", "Don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love!" Truer words were never spoken Woodman! Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home