Cocky Night in Canada

Fiction about real life events

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sex? Yes, Please


I leave for Chicago in a few hours, in honor of that I have decided to post my "to do"list. I'm hoping that maybe I can cross a couple of the items off of my list. Since I'll be out of town, I will remain a virgin because according to my rules they won't count.
  • Famous Rockstar
  • Pro Hockey Player
  • Pro Baseball Player
  • Pro Soccer Player (in honor of the world cup)
  • Model
  • Politician
  • 10+ Older
  • Policeman
  • Fireman
  • Uncircumsized Penis Guy
  • Doctor

As you can see I have my work cut out for me. So I would like to enlist my readers help. *If you fit any of the above listed "items" on my list lets talk. If you know of any guys that fit the above mentioned "items", let him know The Bunny is looking for him.

*disclaimer: Must be hot, non furry and of at least average length.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home