Cocky Night in Canada

Fiction about real life events

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Bunny Is Watching You

So, I'm at the gym running on the cross trainer. My speed is steady at 60mph, my heart rate steady at 135 and then I see HIM. The most gorgeous guy I have laid my eyes on all week.

I'm trying my best not to stare, drool or think dirty thoughts as he lies down on a bench. Then he begins to bench press and I find myself helping him count his reps. Six, seven, eight....nine 'ugh" (oooh, as i tilt my head), ten "UGHHHhh" (wow, that's so hot), eleven..GRruuughh, twel....beep beep beep, what the... my machine is beeping at me. Apparently I had been so caught up in Mr. Hot Guy, that I had sped up quite a bit and my heart rate was way out of range at 172!

This just validates my point, that I need to get laid!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home