Cocky Night in Canada

Fiction about real life events

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Take a Hint

Back in November I went on a couple of dates with this guy I shall refer to as 'Hans'. He was absolutely gorgeous. He was 6'1, 200 pounds of muscle and a real manly looking man. Not only was he great to look at, but he had his own place (no roomates), his own business and no wife or kids. (amazing). He had a great sense of humour and was a real gentleman. To top all this off, he came equipped with a sexxy European accent.

Seems perfect right? 2 words for you. Bad f'n kisser. By bad I mean horrible. And by horrible I mean the worst kisser that I have ever locked lips with...by a long shot.

So to make a long story short, instead of being up front and honest with Hans and telling him: "I don't want to go on another date with you because you are a bad kisser and we all know that if you can't kiss, you can't fuck". I thought it would be best to tell him I was busy until the new year - Figuring he would move. First week of January rolls around and guess who calls? Un huh, Hans. I ignored the phone call and message. Looking back, maybe I should have returned his call and given him the 'Its not you, its me routine' or something similar, but I assumed the guy could take a hint. He seemed normal.

So months go by and he's long outta sight and outta mind and my cel phone rings. It's him! (We are now into the middle of July) I don't answer and he leaves me a long message. The gyst of it: He wants to know what is going on with "US".

After 10 minutes of rolling on the floor laughing, and then about 10 seconds of feeling guilty, the only thing I could think of was; man thank god I have great intincts.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home