Cocky Night in Canada

Fiction about real life events

Sunday, October 22, 2006

If I Won 25 Million Dollars...

...I'd be rich
I am extremely impractical and suck ass with money (which is why I never have any) so the first thing I would do, would be to hire a financial advisor. I’d invest a good 10+ million and that would be the last sane thing I’d do. And I would only do that because I’d need something to live off of once my spending spree was over.

Next, I would build a castle…with a fully equipped moat and alligators. Think the Jehovah’s Witnesses would stop bothering me with those fuckers out there swimming in my moat?

While my castle was being built I’d get some boob implants, liposuction and botox from some well to do Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills. Of course any of my friends that wanted work done could come with me. My treat – I’m generous that way.

After building my castle I would rescue all the abused and abandoned rottweillers in North America. I would have a rottie army. Troops of rotties would run about with their horse like prance and I would love every single one of them. Bentley would still be my favorite though.

I’d also need to hire a bunch of staff and servants. I wouldn't beat them or anything like that, but my chef might run off due to my overwhelming demand for pizza.

I’d take a much needed vacation (for at least a year), buy at least 5 different cars, a private jet, summer house, winter house, house away from my castle, a yacht, and I’d of course give all my friends and family money. I’d also give my favorite charities and organizations money. But not a penny to politicians. I hate politicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home